DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Three Cups Written by Mark St. Germain Illustrated by April Willy

Three Cups Written by Mark St. Germain Illustrated by April Willy: "


Three CupsThree Cups a Children's book for children 4-12 years old that teaches them about money in a very loving and simple way. With a savings cup, a spending cup and a charity cup children are inspired to save money for their future, spend responsibly and challenged to give back to their communities. A book that is loved by both children and their parents and grandparents!

Those of you who have read the stories about my youngest son will not be surprised to hear that his initial response to this fantastic piece of literature was the question, 'Can we send a copy of this book to President Obama?'. When the roaring laughter in the room subsided we took out three cups and started filling them with his allowance.

Our family has really benefited from the Three Cups method. Not only has it changed the way our kids look at money, but it has changed the way we do as well. The book is designed to help teach children and comes with a comprehensive parent guide in the back. My only complaints when I read it were the suggestions to invest in the bank and the idea to give a "weekly" allowance. This was easy to amend with my kids however, I made their allowance bi-weekly and the "bank" became our safe which later turned into investments of Gold & Silver. It just goes to show how adaptable this book can be for families of any and all kinds.

I would like to highly recommend Three Cups to you and your family. This would also make a good gift to young couples getting married who plan to have children, baby showers, and although it is written for young children I would insist it is NEVER TO LATE to learn to be more responsible with money. After all even my 11-year-old thought the President of the United States of America would benefit from reading Three Cups!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment