DJ6ual: An Irish Girl's Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bear Shaped Bottle Opener Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com

Bear Shaped Bottle Opener Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com: "


Wholesale KeychainHold onto your keys with this Bear-Shaped Bottle Opener Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com! It only measures 2 x 1.5 x 0.25 inches so it doesn't take much space.

It works perfect for the Cub Scout / Boy Scout in your life that needs to be prepared for anything! My son is a Weeblo and he loves this keychain. Any and all the Keychains from WholesaleKeychain.com are fantastic but this one fits a particular niche market I think is just great.

Another incredible use for this Bear-Shaped Bottle Opener Keychain from WholesaleKeychain.com is as a party favor or event hand out at Tea Party gatherings. It reminds me so much of the Sarah Palin 'Momma Grizzly' concept that it just fits it line perfect for that crowd.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment